Use Grace’s NitFlix® weekly to protect against lice. You can use NitFlix exclusively or with other approved products: www.Belegenza.com
Be mindful that SLS (sulfates), Salt (NaCl), and silicone derivatives such as dimethicone may disrupt its protective quality. Here’s a list of some of the many forms of silicone derivatives: DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-8, TRIMETHLYSILOXYAMODIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, DIMETHICONE PEG-7, POLYSILICONE-9, DIVINYL-DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PEG-PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, METHICONE DIVINYLDIMETHICONE, to name a few – and the new versions hidden with “sil” CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE.
Silicone derivatives, like a liquid glass or plastic covering, seals the scalp and stops the ability to absorb nourishment transdermally.
When there is a known live outbreak, daily use is recommended.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply shampoo.
- Apply shampoo again.
- Work into lather & let lather remain for one minute.
- Rinse well & proceed to Conditioning Treatment.
- Apply Conditioning Treatment generously (approximately 1-2 ounces) to scalp & hair.
- Be sure to apply at scalp paying close attention to nape area, around ears, & crown of head.
- Distribute evenly with wide tooth comb.
- Cover with plastic cap & process 30 minutes.
- Rinse well.
Contact us with any questions or comments.
Please LIKE & Follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest information.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your testimonials.